Protect you girl future needs
Secure your child future
LIC Kanyadan plan or LIC kanyadan yojana is specially designed to support the girl child in India. The LIC kanyadan scheme’s main offering is financial protection to the girl child at a very minimum premium rate. This scheme aims to make the parents feel relieved of all expenses like marriage or education of their daughter.
Benefits of Kanyadan Plan
LIC Kanyadan scheme will benefit not only your daughter but also you, as a parent.
Here are some benefits of the LIC Kanyadan Policy that will offer your child financial security in terms of education, marriage as well as achieving special milestones in life.
- Financial security for your daughter
- At the time of maturity, a lump-sum payment will be given to the policyholder.
- The premium amount will be waived off in case of the untimely demise of the insured parent
- In Case of accidental demise, compensation of Rupees 10 Lakh will be paid immediately.
- In Case of non-accidental demise, compensation of Rupees 5 Lakh will be paid immediately.
- Till the date of maturity, Rupees 50,000 will be paid.
- Full amount will be paid after the maturity period of the policy.
- People living in abroad can also avail this policy without visiting the country.
- LIC Kanyadan Policy 2022 is similar to LIC Lakshya Policy.
- Limited term of paying the premium.
- Less than 3 years of premium payment term.
- You can pay the premium whenever you want to Annually, Half-Yearly, Quarterly, or Monthly.
- 13 years to 25 years is the account maturity tenure.
- Policyholders have the option of a 6, 10, 15, or 20-year plan.
- Additional benefits will be given in case of the untimely demise of the policyholder.
- If the premium tenure is of 5 years then only Disability Rider benefits will be applicable.
- The policyholder can avail of the loan if he/she pays the premium for 3 consecutive years.
Start saving today